Wednesday, March 10, 2010



I haven't posted since the 15th of February
I have done many things since the 15th of February.

I have, worked on my depression
Which has subsided slightly because I have escaped from Van Helsing
With not a stake wound in and out of sight.
I met plenty of new friends
And we've been haunting hallways at night rattling chains

I wrote a few new plays
Destroyed some.
I did a show with Buds, I did not forget
The show kept me very, very busy with rehearsals and all
And the rehearsals were not exactly easy as hell.
It ended late at night most of the time

Another thing that ended late at night was the I am Gifted programme
I cried so many times, I lost count
But it was inspiring shit.
I told mother I loved her in front of about two hundred people.
I'm not so terrible.

I really am not evil, I just kill people.
Especially since now apparently everyone loves Tokio Hotel
Bloody hell, i've been with them way before they were famous in the US
I know more about them than you will ever, end of novel.

No comments: