Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Didn't blog for a very long time.
And I felt like reading one of my older posts which made me realise blogging's actually important
So I will blog.

Last day of work was last Sunday. I chose to make that my last day of work because then it would be exactly three months since I started.
And I think I changed for the better in those three months.
I love myself more now, the way I am
And I love other people more as well.

Of course the people I don't need to love, I won't.
But still.
Point is, I became more open minded

And my attitude towars Singapore has changed
I don't love it now but, I can live with it.
I've been looking at the dressed up outside.
That's what I've been donig for the past three months, I've been dressing down
And I think things look better and more human when they're dressed down
I've seen the more human part of Singapore, and when something is human, I will love it.

Then I learnt Chinese, and I learnt how to deal with stupid people
I will miss that place.

Shopping non-stop now
But I feel guilty because I'm spending a lot
I didn't get allowance when I was working and I spent all my own money but now I'm getting allowance.
Which means I"m not spending my own money any more.

But I don't know if my guilt is baseless
My mother bought Gucci Guilty the other day and if she bought it it means that she must have money to spare
She asked me if I wanted to allowance increased to $400 a month
But I said no because I was worried but I don't know why I'm worried.

I should have learnt another thing
How not to be so worried.

No comments: