Wednesday, November 26, 2008

People still do read my blog
Even though I do not update
But since they do, I will update

And, I think it's scary
I've been very paranoid nowadays
I have absolutely no idea why
When I was in China
For the last few days I think I must have gotten very paranoid

And I got bad dreams, which I get very often

But the dreams were of family members getting hurt
Or dying, or being murdered
And the first one was of someone hurting a family member on the head
I love her, and I won't say who because I don't want anything bad to happen

And the second one was the scariest
Maybe I'll describe it for you
Well I was standing in front of a big grandfather clock
The kinds my grandfather keeps in his antique store

And then the cuckoo thing came out because the time showed 1 am

And the first time it came out it showed a polygon
And the second time it was a tree burning
And the third time
There was a woman facing the clock, which meant her back was to me
She had on this long white dress and long black hair
And she was like Samara Morgan from The Ring

The fourth time was really bad
She came out of the clock facing me, and her face was not there
There was just this black oval where her face was supposed to be
Then I think I blinked, in the dream because my eyes were closed
Then the scene changed and I was facing a life-sized Samara Morgan ghost
And then we were standing in front of a river

Two family members were there

And suddenly I got the news that one of them had died
Then I blinked, and one of the family members had become a Styrofoam head

And the ghost kicked it into the river
It fell and hit a stone, and cracked

Which meant that that family member was dead

And all the while I couldn't move
And I was watching her kill my family one by one
And then when she moved on to throw the last one into the river, I woke up
And I was in the hotel in my bed with Siti in the other bed

She was my roommate

And then now I have this feeling of being watched
I'm scared of opening my eyes again while I bathe

I don't know if you know what I'm talking about
But when the water runs down your face you close your eyes, and then you have to open them again
I'm scared of doing that because something might be there when I do

And while sleeping I always sleep on the left side of the bed
And the door is at the right, and i'm facing the window
So I've started sleeping on my back because I don't want to look either way
And have something just appear there

And when I move to look at my full-length mirror
I'm scared of seeing anything in it other than myself

Especially anything wearing a long white dress, with black hair and no face

I really get lots of horrible dreams
I've dreamed about mental patients with grotesque faces

Not mental patients, but ghosts of mental patients who remain the hospital beds because their too psychologically damaged to move on
And I've dreamed about madwomen, who have blue-light faces on stairs in our school
And I've dreamed about everyone on earth looking the same one ghost
This terrible woman who got burnt at a alter because she was born with no tongue

No comments: