Monday, November 3, 2008

Something fell from the top of my wardrobe
And I woke up, and it's 7.22 am

I've been sleeping since 6 pm yesterday
I only get woken up because of things around me
And people too, and if no one woke me up
I think I could sleep for the rest of my life

And, I'm already eating cornflakes
Or, waiting for them to get soggy in the milk
Because I don't like hard cornflakes

And yes, I've brushed my teeth
And I haven't taken my vitamin C tablet
Because I'm lazy to go open the bottle, take out the pill, and swallow it
Stupid, stupid tablets

There's angklung later at 10
I think it's at 10
But I don't know
So I set an sms to Geraldine
She probably hasn't even woken up yet, sleepy woman

Speaking of smses, Playback Theatre was very nice
For those who are not familiar, it's a form of theatre
Where instead of reading from scripts, you get audience members to say things
And you perform a fluid, or flash where you act out the feelings

It's almost like therapy, because they say out their problems and you act them out
Although, for me the first time was quite hard

And, I always thought theatre as musicals, or reading from scripts
So it was a bit of a surprise for me

But overall, it went really well
And, Anne, Jerry, Renee and Michael were really nice people
And Renee knows Mr Rei:D


And they've been at it for years, and are really good
And really funny:)

It's important for Playback Theatre to be publicised
So if you want to come, please do
You can just ask me:D

And if your mother doesn't allow you to
Sneak out of the house, do what you have to do, I won't tell anybody
But if you want me to talk to her, bring her here right now
I'll have a word with mom

You there mom?

Yeah, your son or daughter want to come to playback theatre what'cha gonna do about it. Let them go unless you want your son or daughter to not get any hobbies and become a hooker so they have something to do.You don't want your son or daughter to be sleeping around because they're bored do you? No. So send them here, hoe.

I solemnly swear, that Chris Crocker knows everything about this

No comments: