Saturday, November 1, 2008

I just woke up
But don't blame me, I've been out all day yesterday, and yesternight
Shopping in the afternoon with Nive, and Halloween at night
And another event today in the evening
Yes, I'm going out too much nowadays

Nive was so cute
She's my shopping advisor now
And it's good, because out of the things I bought was a new black dress, a blue pearl necklace, and a belt
And she helped me chose them out

If I saw something I liked, I would pull her into the shop
And, she ate at Subway for the first time yesterday
So basically we went to every shopping centre in Jurong East
And every clothing and accessory shop there was

The dress did fit me nicely
But I think if I grew any fatter, I couldn't fit into it any more
So, yes, I'm still on a diet
On a diet, yes, a diet
It's going very well, thank you

I did a little of the Maths Holiday Assignment
Which makes me feel very accomplished, although I'm only halfway there
And I revised indices
And I've got 1 hour before I have to get ready
So for now, a story

There was a girl who lived on the fifteenth floor of her HDB flat. She was out one day, and only came home late at night, which was why she was surprised to see her mother sitting down at the void deck, waiting for her. She went to meet her mother, and was talking to her as they both walked to the lift. She was the only one talking. Her mother just listened, and looked the other way so she didn't see her face.

They both got into the lift, and her mother pressed the button leading to the 13th floor. The girl realised what happened and asked her other if she had forgotton they lived on the 15th floor, but the mother didn't reply.

When they came to the 13th floor, the mother made to exit the lift, but the girl shouted "Mom!". The woman turned around, and asked her "Do I look like your mother to you?". The girl screamed and fainted.

No comments: