Thursday, October 30, 2008



According to this little, big chart above
I've been having tons of people come to my blog
And read the things I've written
And the summery also tells me what they're been reading
And it's so sad, because as Hanisah said, my posts have been angsty

I was on youtube watching Chris Crocker
And people just kept being such idiots
It made me very sick, really, the comments
Because believe it, or not
Chris Crocker really is an intelligent person

It might not seem that way at first
But he is such a brilliant person
And I respect him
And when people hurt the people I respect
I don't think I can take it very well

Mother bought me new shoes today
I felt guilty because I did so badly for the final years
And, i'm going out tomorrow, for the whole day
So I'll do more of the maths holiday assignment
And I'll do it so that she sees me doing it
And then she might not think as badly

And, i've sent the new manuscript to Flame of the Forest for publishing
And i'm going for Playback Theatre this friday
And I have'nt told my parents about it at all
I don't know why I don't tell them
Maybe because they do not appreciate it
I wish they did, then maybe I would not seem so stupid

My aunt does appreciate it though
She's always talking about how good I am at English
She told me to get a white gold necklace
Maybe I will But I don't like gold
I like pearls, the oyster kind, not the bubble tea kind

Chris Crocker is talking about 5 minute stands
He's so funny, I would love to meet him
And if I were to tell the truth
I'll say I would rather have a one-night stand than a real relationship
Maybe because I'm not old
So for me, I prefer one-night stands

And, Happy Halloween to the beautiful people
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=32015961545

No comments: