Sunday, October 26, 2008

I think fingerless gloves are hot
Extremely, extremely, hot
So, so hot , I can't breathe
I could go on and on but I won't
I'll just say that they are hot

So anyways, I attended mass with Geraldine today
At St Mary's Church of the Angels
I think it's such a cool place
I don't know if you will understand what I say
But some places just have an aura about them
That signifies that they are filled with nice people

I got that aura from Jesus Lives Church
But sadly, not from City Harvest
But I got it from St Mary's so that was good
Geraldine was complaining that she was hungry throughout the whole time
So we ate at Subway afterwards

I think, if you see me eat at Subway
And are still my friend, you are awesome:)
Geraldine, I'm complimenting you by the way
So I ate, messily and with the vegetables spilling all over the place
And for once, and she keeps bragging about it
Geraldine at faster than me..

*le gasp*
It's true, she did
And she finished a whole 1 foot long sandwich before I was even three-quarters of the way through
Which is so sad, because I always make fun of her for eating slowly

Andrea as well, and you will agree with me on the fact that she's gay

Throughout this whole year, on overall
I put on almost 5 kgs
Which makes me fat
And tomorrow is deepavali which means i'll eat tons
So, and I am actually saying this
I'll stop eating, I swear

But, enough about my weight
It's true that Geraldine looks like a sixty-year-old
Because someone tried to sell her insurance
Of course they did not try to sell any to me
With my round face and small mouth,
I look like a cartoon character
And according to iVillage, people with round faces look younger than they are:)

Anyways, I've moved on from Joe Jonas
And i'm almost over whoever I eyecandy
As Niveetha said, if you can't get over eyecandying someone,
Find someone new to eyecandy
Which I did

And, in the next two months I promise
I'm going to work, really hard
I'll finish writing this play as Mr Rei told me to
And i'll finish writing this new original Christmas copy before sending it to Flame of the Forest
You can't find it on the Internet because I did not put it there
I'll work on my artwork, and i'll work on my science

I'm going to be the next Leonardo Da Vinci
But you just do not know it yet
I'm painting my nails now, so I cannot type any more

How sad, but i've said enough I think

No comments: