Saturday, October 4, 2008

I have'nt blogged properly...,
I brought John and Jacob to school on thursday
And that teacher looked at me like I had committed a murder because I was carrying hamsters
But I was going to give them away
But then I did'nt, because I really did'nt want to give them away
I have really become attached to those two
But Dumbledore remains the prettiest:)

People are shocked to hear of Dumbledore's long name
Gellert Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Grindlewald
They ask me how I can remember it all, but it's easy
Because I love the name
But now that John and Jacob are here and permanently staying
I'll give them long names as well

So Niveetha was very sad
And I made her feel better:)
And then she started hitting on Katty because she wanted a gay partner
And so to show her that I could have one as well I was hitting on Soo Ching
Then it ended up with me and Niveetha with our arms around each other singing Hannah Montana non-stop like drunk people
Mr Chew tried to seperate us, he came over and said "why you two ar...."
But he could'nt, haha:)

Well, the Sec 4s are gone
I don't come to school everyday and the first thing I think about is the Sec 4s
But not seeing them going around school is the saddest
People like Ayesha, and Hanisah that I can't see around in school anymore
I was talking to Hanisah yesterday
And I told her that I would be taking Biology in Sec 3

Because, according to Niveetha, they always give potato questions, questions about potatoes
They will give you a drawing, of a cut potato in some solution and ask you questions
Hanisah says that is correct
But i've always thought of Biology as easier than Physics
So i'll be taking Biology lessons I guess

And on friday
I am doomed for maths
I am going to be hung upside down
It was so hard
I knew that they were going to be giving us some shape and asking us to find it's area and perimeter
And I was doing the Guess and Check method for so many questions as a last resort
So you can see some of my answers having a big heading that says Guess and Check
With a table below and ticks and crosses

But, after the exam I was surprised to see my grandmother on the way home
Apparently, she was on the way to Serangoon Road to pick up flowers
She buys alot of flowers, keeps them everywhere
And she was on the bus when she saw me walking home
So she stopped at the bus stop to see me
It's quite surprising, because she can recognise me looking an awful mess even when she's on a moving bus, not wearing glasses

Then we were talking for some time and I asked how Grandfather was and stuffs
It actually was comforting to see her because I wasn't feeling very happy the past few days
Because it's nice to have someone who asks you how you exams were, and not whether you thought you could pass
And someone who actually asks you if you have your meals at home, and not if you ate anything

So I stayed with her at the bus stop waiting for the next 139
And then I took the bus with her and got off near my house
So that was my past two days...
I'll be alone at home later though
That's good, i'm aiming not to step out of the house this whole weekend
The outside world is so, beautiful..

No comments: