Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I hate my results
Really, I hate them
1 A2, 1 F9, 2 C6s, 1 D7, and 1 B4
The worst part is, that I have to learn what I don't want to learn, and fail and feel horrible
But I love the people who held my hand and consoled me when I was crying
I love you all, really

But, i'm really disgusted
And I cannot believe, honestly, that something like this must happen for the school to know that they are stressing us too fucking much
Really, in this damned age, is it even possible to take charge of your own life?
How many times have you had to do something you did not want to do, because you knew that if you did'nt, you'll have to face the consequences


But I want to say thank you to Mr Rei for helping me
Even though he is not my drama teacher any more
He looked through the full-length play I wrote and helped me with it
And gave me ways on how to make it better from his own experience:)

No comments: