Sunday, October 12, 2008

Before anything, I want to wish Nivethitha a very very happy birthday
Really, I cannot imagine sitting next to ANYONE else in tamil class

And even when Mr Muthi tries to separate us, we still sit together and drive him nuts
And also Keerthana who always helps me with my studies
She teaches me tamil and literature all the time
And Happy Birthday to you too:)


I think Exorcist: Dominion is better than Exorcist: The Beginning
Because, Dominion has real horror movie trails which I think The Beginning lacks
I mean, romance in a horror movie?
Well, sometimes it is funny, like in Constantine and Van Helsing
Step lightly, people
But that kissing scene in The Beginning was terrible

But enough about the Beginning
I think Gigi was adorable
His in his normal form, not in his possessed form
In his possessed form, he was demonic, as he ought to be
So that was good
Me and dad were placing bets on whether the demon was exorcised out of him or not
So now I have rights to say that my wierdity is in my genes

No comments: