Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nivethitha and Keerthana went to watch High School Musical 3 yesterday
But I didn't go because I was out with mother
Shopping for clothes
I think, I bought a lot of things
A new bag, 2 new skirts, shoes, jackets, earrings, necklaces
A lot of things

And I'm going out with Geraldine to Marina Bay tomorrow
And I plan to buy more stuff
Such a spendthrift, I cannot stop spending
And no, it is not retail therapy, because I'm not sad

Money is to be spent I think

But, to tell the truth
I find High School Musical quite disgusting
And useless, and stupid
It's such a typical stupid teenage drama that does me, or anybody no good
I won't talk about it, since I think it's useless

Bitches- Mindless Self Indulgence


Scream-Tokio Hotel



These two songs have been repeating themselves on my playlist

Over and over again
Particularly Scream by Tokio Hotel
I remember during Angklung Emmy and Diyanah were talking about them
And me and Racheal had no clue about them, so we guessed it was a documentary about gays

Do not ask us where we got that idea from

And Rachael thinks Bill looks like a girl

I think he looks androgynous, hot:D
Androgynous people are hot

But now I know they're a German Rock Band
A very good German Rock Band, with nice accents:)
I wish I was Scandinavian

No comments: