Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been tagged by Nicole to do this meme
I call it supercalifragilisticexpialidocious because describing memes and quizzes is very hard for me

So here goes the The Sunday Stupid Thirty-Three:

1. When was the last time you cried?
Two days ago, I blogged about it. You can see, only if you want to read the mind of a zombie crybaby.

2. Were you named after anyone?
Nobody, in fact. I don't know anyone with my name.

3. Why are you so fickle when it comes to women?
Because, they are fickled:D

4. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
I don't eat meat for lunch...

5. Do you have kids?
No, but if I ever do, I want twins

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
I don't know. Of course people I don't know just smile at me when I go down the street. It's because I look lost and friendly I think, so i'll say yes.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No, and I hate people who use it.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.

9. Would you bungee jump?
Yes, I can't wait to. Someone, do it with me:D

10. What is your favorite cereal?
I like the plain or whole-wheat ones, because I can dump a whole lot of honey on them. And then they'll taste good, as well as be healthy:)

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off
I don't tie my shoes. I stuff the laces inside the shoe:D

12. Do you think you are strong enough to be with me?
Are you hot? :D

13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Caramel Brownie

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Honeslty, and some people find it disturbing, but I look at their fingernails.

15. Red or pink?
Red:)

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Panda eyes. I think you would know.

17. Who do you mess with the most?
Well, I say people like to mess around with me. But I always beat Menakah whenever I'm pissed.

18. What was the last thing you ate?
Rice Cake

19. What are you listening to right now?
You and me and the devil makes 3 by Marilyn Manson. He sings,

Murdercute Happyrape
Murdercute Happy, Happy, Happyrape
Kill all

Murdercute Happyrape
Murdercute Happy, Happy, Happyrape
Kill all

20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Grandmother.

21. Why aren't you married?
Because I have not met anyone worth marrying. I'll elope, someday.

22. Last movie you watched?
Thirteen Ghosts

23. What did you dream about last night?
This one is creepy. I dreamt about dolls. And I was a doll. I think i'm a creepy doll.

24. What book are you reading?
Alice in Wonderland. I've been reading it, and re-reading it, and re-re-reading it.

25. Summer or winter?
Winter

26. Hugs or kisses?
Both

27. Do you have any special talents?
If you'd tell me what's special, i'll tell you if I do.

28. What are they?
I could say, making people laugh.

29. What did you watch on TV last?
Denise Richards: It's Complicated

30. What is your favorite sound?
Music

31. Doing anything now?
Marilyn Manson:)

32. Most likely to respond to this meme?
I don't know

33. Least likely to respond?
I don't know

No comments: