Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm setting Amalina's blog song on repeat
Womanizer by Britney Spears:D
Britney's and Kevin Federline's divorce was ranked as the most horrible celebrity one ever
But I'm on Britney's side
And I defend Britney
Because she's a human

I mean, both of them are big celebrities
Except for Kevin Federline, who is as good as a homeless person because I only knew him after he was married to Britney
But still, very busy people
And both of them cannot possibly have the time to be parents
So it's likely the kids will be raised by nannies and maids

And, Britney has the money to give the kids what they need
Very unlike Kevin Federline the Homeless Person
Anyways, since I didn't get good results
My mother is making me do housework
I vacuumed the house for the first time today:D
And I washed my own dishes, my hands are not soft anymore :(

Anyways, I haven't sold a single musical evening ticket
Which is so saddening
So if you are not from Choir, Angklung, or Dance
And you wish to go to musical evening
And you are awesome:D
Please purchase tickets from me:D

Today was the last day with 2G1
I say it's the last day because tomorrow we shall only have a half day
Although I have to stay in school till about 3 because of some briefing
I'm going to China:D
But, moving on to a new class is still depressing

It is like losing a limb, or shaving your head bald
Moving out of your comfort zone
I don't want to:(
I mean, these are the people I was with since the January of 2007
Tomorrow, I shall stick post-it notes on everyone I see
Ger, this means you

I've been having the urge to scratch my nails on walls ever since I decided to grow out my nails
For some people they get some weird feeling
But it's addictive
Really, I could sit here and scratch the walls from dawn till dusk and I would not get tired of it
But, I've painted on them shiny nail hardener
So I can stare at their shiny-ness all day
And hopefully, the fear of making the nail hardener ugly can stop me from scratching walls

Ever since the exams ended
I've been forgetting a lot of things
I forgot that Nuggets needed a leash when I brought him down
And I was staring at him wondering what was missing
And, I forgot where I put the remote control, my cellphone, my daily medication
And I forgot my pencil, and my travel declaration today
And worst of all, I forgot to watch Heroes Season 3

Reshma has been going on and on about how confusing the plot is now
The tables have turned, and all the good ones have become villains
And all the villains have become good
Syler cut open Claire's head and took her power
But she can probably survive, because she can heal herself

As for Peter, he has gotten Syler's ability
Which I don't find very startling because he already has the ability to suck up the power of any other hero
And Hiro Nakamura has killed Ando
And it's so sad because Hiro was my favourite character
But Albus Dumbledore (the headmaster, not the hamster) said that even the best of friends disagree

No comments: