Monday, October 6, 2008

I ought to tell you
That today was a funny day:)
Because me and geography are like cat and dog
And Adelia and me are like tom and jerry because I keep annoying her and she keeps bullying me

Well firstly, all the geography noted in my tablet are like flotsam and jetsem
They are all over the place, here and there
So I only revised the powerpoint slides
And the textbook, so that was okay
But during assembly I stole Adelia's notes
And messed them all up:D

She calls Lim Chu Kang, L.C.K

You must all know what stupid answers I give
Well, there was one question and they asked

Name another island in Singapore that has the same landuse as Sentosa

So at the last moment, I wrote Bali
Because my uncle said that Singapore owns Bali
So I wrote that down
But my uncle says alot of wierd things
And, of course that was not the answer

And another question
Name 2 problems an oil palm farmer might face.
I mean, DO I LOOK LIKE AN OIL PALM FARMER???

So I wrote that down, on the question paper
Not on the answer paper so you need not fear for me
I mean, really
I am not an Oil Palm Farmer

I don't know why we must learn geography
I don't need a map to go from redhill to delta to my house...

No comments: