Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've been thinking alot these past few days
And it has been really depressing
I can't stand it, seriously
I dont know, and you might think i'm crazy
And I think I am nowadays

I think giving signals is overrated
I prefer things to be direct
Really, really direct
A slap in the face direct

I know why i'm sad
But it's a reason I won't put here
Maybe I would, if it was a private blog
But no, this is not

I told myself if I were to blog the world would see it
Or else no one sees it

I cannot find peace anywhere
I don't want any responsibilities
I feel like going somewhere where I would'nt have to care about anything

I take that back, I feel like going somewhere where I would'nt have to care about most things

I feel like quitting education altogether
I want to go to the mountains and be a poet
I want to have some people by my side
People who won't look at and go "what the hell, what english is this?"

I can't stand this

No comments: