Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today morning was the first time I actually cried in the past few days
Because, I couldn't cry
And when I did, I want to thank Alyssa and Menakah for being there for me
It's not nice to be the bearer of bad news
Alyssa was so funny:)
I never knew Menakah could be such a gentle person as well:D

And, I've been feeling sleepy for the whole of today
I don't drink coffee, so I got nothing to keep me awake
But sleeping is good
Jannatul and me were in the canteen waiting for the briefing at 1 pm
And I was sleeping soundly
When Diana came and woke me up
That dodo shocked me and I couldn't go back to sleep D:
Ps. Of course i'm lucky:)

Anyways, the briefing was fine
The climate in China will be cold
And since we're going from the 10th to the 20th, I can still take part in Musical Evening
Although this means sacrificing the debate course I was selected to go for
Mr Miranda sent the email
And, according to my report book,
I am a talented, and outspoken young lady:D

And, I think I'm crazy over Bill Kaulitz
Tokio Hotel Performing Monsoon Live



I think he's so hot
But, Joe Jonas is still the best:D
Although I don't like the Jonas Brothers

Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world,
To the end of time,
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm,
Into the blue,
And when I lose myself I think of you,
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon.
:)

No comments: