Thursday, October 16, 2008

After looking at my streaming results
I have to say that I am really am not good in anything, except for English, and literature
But really, I am scared
What if I lose the ability I have in english
Really, I love my talant at english
Although I hate Mr Poon for giving me just one mark to an A1 for my overall
If you look at the bloody results slip you will see 75% for the mid-years, then 76% for common tests, and another 76% for the final years
But there will be a 74% for the overall because my 1st common tests marks pulled me down
I think it's stupid

But, I only love acting out, and writing, and illustrating the things I do
The illustrations I think are nice, so be quiet
When i'm sad, I write everything out into stories
And I feel better
I treasure my ability, and that's all I need I think
Because I will take over the world some day, you'll see

But, Adelia and Xin Yi
I don't know how to make it any clearer
But please, stop pairing me up with people like ----
You know how much I hate them
I meant the letter thing as a joke, don't blow it up
And though I know it's only fun and games, it is quite annoying
And neither is it funny
Thank you

Watching Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End with Nive in class is funny
Because we laugh at everything
Even when watching Van Helsing, we were laughing
We were laughing at the scene when frankenstein's monster climbed to the top of the cathedral and screamed
But we are not sadistic, not at all

And Angklung was funny
It's always funny, because I sit at the back with Ger and Adlina
And in front of me there's Nicole, Amalina, and Ameerah
And they laugh at us
Haha, Amalina was so funny
She likes Joe Jonas too, and that was the first thing she told me
But, he is hot
And I kept repeating that to Nive and Menakah and everyone else

So, Geraldine, Me, and Adlina were half-dancing, half-singing to mamma mia
The head-banging, backward-walking, side-smacking dancing
And the do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do singing
Which Ger does very well
And everytime Mdm Nisa turned from us, we would switch places
So when she turned back, we would be in different spots

Motley Crue is playing now
And they are breathing in the same air that we are breathing in because they are in Fort Canning Park for their concert
And although I don't listen to them, I want to look at Tommy Lee
Because he has met Twiggy Ramirez, and I really consider Twiggy Ramirez as someone who I really want to be like
You will know him as Jeordie White from Nine Inch Nails
But I know him at Twiggy Ramirez from Marilyn Manson

And, Nikki Sixx has nice hair
But Joe Jonas is hot

No comments: