Monday, October 20, 2008

I will not talk about results anymore
Because it's so very depressing to do so
Instead, many other things
For once, goth fashion came as the 46th Fashion Don't under Glamor Magazine's 50 fashion don'ts
And if that was not bad enough, they made Marilyn Manson a scapegoat again

Well, I think Marilyn Manson is the epitome of goth fashion:)
But the only reason why they did not refer to Ozzy I think
Is because he is way more successful then any old narrator
And no old narrator would dare try to demoralise Ozzy
Because Ozzy is never demoralised:)
Never

And, I was drinking milk just now
And I saw a few bubbles come together in the shape of a paw-print
Which I find very interesting
Because bubbles only ever come in the shape of bubbles

Anyways, maths remedial today was productive
I did many sums, under the watchful eye of Mdm Tan
Who I find to be a very, eclectic
She blames me for many things, and i'm not lying
Because I only sat there and did my work quietly
And then she accused me of going too fast

So I can see that she is an eclectic person
Unlike Marilyn Manson, who claims that he is among people who "suck"
This is scary, someone just knocked onto my window
And no one is outside

I have seen a ghost before
But it's not really colourful
I don't even know if it was a ghost at all
So normally I come into school early, or just on time
And on that day it was early

So at about 6.30 I was walking along the fields
And the sun was late to come up so it was quite dark
And then I saw this guy jogging past me
10 seconds later I looked back and he was not there anymore
I told you it wasn't colourful

Anyways, I was in a variety of situations today
And particularly, one situation
And it was, frightening
And I don't know why I'm scared
I don't know why at all
Maybe it's just me, I guess


Hearoes Season 3 is out
And acording to Reshma, who loves the show as much as I do
Syler, is the good guy

But I think it's obvious:)
All the hot guys are the good ones, made to look like the bad ones

So Syler is innocent, and hot

No comments: