Sunday, December 13, 2009



Happy Birthday Taylor Swift
As a closet fan, I'm so proud of you for coming this far
You give us hope that all of young hollywood won't turn out to be mileys
We love you.

Just came back from Thailand today
And I loved it there
It's nice country, and I didn't want to come back
Of course not, I mean it when I say i'd rather be anywhere but here
Seriously, I probably saw the world over there, and i'm not exaggerating

I saw people from every country, transvestites, nomads, beggars, people who were struggling, people who had given up struggling, prostitutes, straight people, gay people, filthy rich people
Basically, the world
And to be honest, even though i've only spent five days there
I would live there, maybe

I went for a Thai massage, which was good.
And I ate grasshoppers, and I bought a live bat
We went on a tour in the safari there and I could've played with a baby tiger but there was no time
We bought a lot of stuff, I threw up twice
But most of all, I didn't use the internet for five days which for me, was torture

Well I brought a notebook to write fanfiction in
And I stuck to my way of making my handwriting so untidy only I can read it
I'm going to continue Going Somewhere
Seeing every positive review I get makes me so proud
But now, i'm going back to watching New Moon interviews.

No comments: