Wednesday, December 2, 2009



Ready for some different questions?
I guess so.

Do you have more than five songs that remind you of just one person?
Of course.

How old will you be in three years?
60, or, 18

Do you think you'll be married by then?
Yes

What's the biggest thing that's happening in the next three months?
Secondary 4. I can hear teachers running at us with knives and pitchforks, and stakes, and silver bullets.

Who was your last text from?
Nicole Kwek.

What are you thinking about RIGHT now?
Why is the room so bright.

What are the last two colors you painted your nails?
Black, and black

What do your hear?
Thunder, it's raining.

Do you have any pets?
Nuggets.

What were you doing at 2am last night?
Wide awake watching The L Word.

Look behind you. What do you see?
The headboard of my bed. And a painting.

When is the last time you saw your sister/s?
Just saw her.

What was happening Friday night?
Zombies.

What irritates you the most about girls?
I have a list.

Song title and artist of the song your currently listening to?
Weck mich auf - Samy Deluxe

How many different schools have you been to?
3

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet

Are you a social person?
Yes.

What was the last thing you ate?
My neighbor.

What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip.

Let me guess, you're thinking about the person that you like?
I am?

Do you like coffee?
Yes

What do you drink in the morning?
Blood.

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I. Sleep. In. A. Coffin. :[

Do you go out to eat or eat at home more often?
I eat out, when it rains, then it's less work cleaning up the carnage.

Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Prince William.

When's the last time you went to the hospital?
I don't go to hospitals.

Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
The ocean.

When's the next time you'll dress up?
I don't know.

Whats the closest pink object to you?
Hairbrush, I bought it yesterday.

What is your favourite TV show?
Anything on the History Channel.

Can you roll your tongue?
No

Who is the funniest person you know?
I know plenty of funny people.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, I keep them beside my coffin.

What are your school colors?
Yellow and Blue. I wish it would be black.

Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
My mother keeps them.

Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
Oh you mean my fangs? Of course.

Would you rather go streaking down a major highway or walk around naked for a year?
Are you gross or are you gross?

Miss anyone?
A little.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
No, maybe.

Something's bothering you right?
Yes

What are you looking forward to?
Nothing

Don't tell me lies, so where's your girlfriend?
No lies? Well that's too bad.

Are any of your friends virgins?
Of course.

Do you like when people play with your hair?
No.

When you’re getting ready for something, do you listen to music?
Yes.

Would you ever try being a vegetarian?
That's hilarious.

Is there anyone you know that deserves to get slapped?
Of course

Have you ever made out in a park?
No.

Can you do splits?
Hell no.

What movie do you want to see?
Sherlock Holmes, or something along that line.

Like your mobile phone? Or want a new one?
I love Dracula.

Do you prefer to call or text?
Call

Are you one of those Twilight crazy people?
#$&*&%$^&&^%^&*%&*^#!!!!!! Yes...

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a J?
No

Is it possible that you could be pregnant right now?
No.

Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Its a My Chemical Romance shirt.

Do you want your tongue pierced?
Yes

Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
Yes

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yes

Do you smoke weed everyday?
Of course-.-

Have you ever gone camping?
Yes and I was crying by the second day because I missed my coffin.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friends?
Yes, during sleepovers.

Would you pay someone to kill the last person who hurt you a lot?
No, i'll do it myself.

Do you always care what you look like?
I've spent half a century looking like this, I'm used to myself by now.

What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Asleep

Are you ready for kids now?
No, I'm not hungry now, but thank you.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
More than I would like to admit.

If your boyfriend or girlfriend smoked pot, would you care ?
Of course.

Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
Yes.

Is your hair clean?
Well.

What should you be doing right now?
Homework

When was the last time you watched a horror movie?
Yesterday, I watched Coming Soon.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
Yes

Do you drop your phone a lot?
No.

Have you met someone who has changed your life?
Yes.

What means the most to you in the whole entire world?
A lot of people, theatre, and my writing.

Have you made any new friends this year?
Yes, many

`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`

This survey gets REAL personal, are you sure you're ready?
I hope I am.

How are you doing today?
Could be better.

Do you plan on lying?
No, I plan on avoiding.

What were you doing last night at 10?
Talking to Fart on the phone.

How many tattoos do you have? And how many do you want?
None, and many.

What’s something you’re not looking forward to?
School

Do you think it’s a bunch of bull shit when people say “I have no regrets"?
not really.

Who got you the jewelry you’re wearing?
I'm not wearing jewelry

There's a serial killer inside your house. What do you do?
There is a serial killer in my house, it's me.

Do you get scared during scary movies?
I scare scary movies through the screen.

Have you ever cried in front of your number one?
Number one?

Where do you want to live when you're older?
Germany.

Was it a boy or a girl to last text you?
Girl.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yes

Do you like hugs?
I love hugs.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed?
No.

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
A filmmaker.

Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
Maybe.

What are you wearing on your feet?
Nothing.

You wake up, all your hair is gone, your first reaction?
I would call for Igor.

The last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
Why so many questions about the last person I kissed? It was a one time occurrence and I don't even speak to that person any more.

Two days from today, where will you be?
Still here.

Bet you have a best friend, don't you?
Maybe.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yes.

Is there someone you don't ever want out of your life?
Yes

Are relationships ever really worth it?
If I meet the right person, I would give up anything and it would be worth it.

Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
I don't plan.

Do you miss your past?
Yes

Where do you think your number 1 is?
-.-

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
Yes

Are you wearing something you borrowed from someone?
No

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black

When you sleep on your bed, is stuff usually on it?
I. Sleep. In. A. COFFIN. OBFBEQFQE:[

What do you currently hear right now?
Thunder, still.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Literature

Are you gonna be home tonight?
I don't know.

Do you slam doors when you're mad?
I break them.

What do you want in your life right now?
Peace.

Have you held hands with anyone in the past 48 hours?
No.

Is your room messy or clean?
It's clean except for the dead body on the floor.

When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
Yesterday.

Do you tell your best friend EVERYTHING?
Not really.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
No.

Do you have feelings for anyone?
Yes

Is it easy to make you smile?
Yes of course.

Has anyone told you they don't ever wanna lose you?
Not, really.

Is there something bothering you?
Yes

Do you like one of your friends?
I like all of them.

Are you single?
Yes.

Do you want to be?
I don't know.

Whats the one thing you cant live without?
Fanfiction.

When's the last time you kissed someone?
Early this year.

What don't you like about them?
Will you just stop it.

Who do you spend most of your time with?
Myself

Blondes or brunettes?
Brunettes.

How do you know when you're in love?
I start thinking of them when I write.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes

What is on your mind?
You're next.

What do you think about liars?
They are humans.

Where would you rather be right now?
Nowhere.

Tan or Pale?
Anything's fine.

What did you do today?
Nothing really.

Have you ever liked somebody that didnt like you back?
Yes.

What did you eat today?
I told you. My neighbor.

Were you honest this whole survey?
Very.

No comments: