Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I cannot stress enough how much I want a tattoo
So I'll stress as much as possible



I want stars on the side of my face
From my eyebrow to my ear like Kat Von D has
And...

Like Angelina Jolie I want a dragon on my lower back
My dad has a dragon on his arm
And I was with him when he did his tattoo
So I want a dragon too


Also I want a vine tattoo on my ankle
But unlike in this photo I want it to go around my ankle as well
And also


If I ever do get married one day
Maybe when i'm 60 years old
Instead of having a wedding ring
I want to have a ring tattood on my finger instead
That would be more fun I think

But more likely, I'l do what my mother and father did
And tattoo the name of the person I fell in love with on my arm

I like this rose pattern
Then their name could go on top
And then in the middle i'll add more things
But I'll have to wait for a long time
Unlike my dad who's arms are covered with tattoos

And mother says they hurt more than giving birth
But I don't mind at all
I really want one
A tattoo, not a baby
Not in 10...Not in 20 years
Until then I'll just keep pets
When I was leaving the house just now Jacob poked his nose out of the cage
She probably liked my new coat
But Dumbledore stayed sleeping

No comments: