Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas:)
My relatives are coming later for the Christmas Gathering

But my grandparents came early:)

And they're really funny


Sister and Father: *Searching for ticks on Nuggets*
Grandmother: What are you two doing? Put him down.

Sister: Tick


But they didn't find any
Nuggets doesn't have ticks of course

If he did, all the other dogs in the world must have them too

Because we spend tons of money pampering him


And then...

Grandfather: I saw a whole place for rent over there, and they were giving children dance lessons.
Grandmother: And since when did you see anything like that?

Grandfather: *Silent*


I'll tell you more later
Of course even if I did no one would be reading it

Until of course, I tell you all the new address
But of course, Geraldine found it out as she always does
I promise Ger, that I'll tell you the next blog address even before I change it:)
LOVE

So I promised more funny stuff
And I have them

Sister: So who's the richest man on earth now?
Father: Me:D
Rest of us: -.-
Father: What about Nuggets, he has everything he needs.

And, I was feeding Nuggets satay..
And, I think my cousin is gay
He's a guy

Me: Joe Jonas is quite hot
Cousin: No
Me: *looks through pictures*
Cousin: Okay maybe he's the most handsome out of all of them
Me: Do you want to watch Chris Crocker?
Cousin: Sure

Yes, me and my cousin bond over Chris Crocker
I have no idea why
And my Grandmother:)
And my baby cousin

Cousin: *hides box of chocolates*
Baby Cousin: *searches for box of chocolates*
Grandmother: Nuggets took it and ran away:)

But they all left now
Did I mention I had to walk in the rain all the way to Tiong Bahru Plaza
And pick out three Christmas gifts in about 30 minutes
And then get them wrapped
And then carry them back home
:)

And I think, the reason why people carry a lot of handbags is because
Well if a pickpocket steals one you can just shout
"Hey I've still got 5 more, what'cha gonna do about it ?"

No comments: