Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been so sad nowadays
And my blog has had the most number of visitors
It's very ironical
I'm listening to the original Paranoid by Black Sabbath
This is it



I went out with Geraldine today
So I went from Tiong Bahru, to Jurong East, to Bugis, to Boon Lay, and back to Tiong Bahru
It's so confusing to go out with Geraldine
And she abandoned me on the way home at Jurong East:(
But, Subway guy was really really adorable
She does'nt agree with me but he is

Subway Guy: *Takes sandwich out from oven* *smiles* Hi mam
Me: Hello *stares*
Subway Guy: Do you want all the vegetables
Me: Yes, thank you
Subway Guy: *smiles, and puts in all the vegetables* Do you want jalapenos
Me: *Stares at jalapenos* Yes
Subway Guy: *puts in the jalapenos* *smiles*

He was really smiley
And he had nice hands
I have a fetish with guy's fingernails in case people don't know
I would never touch someone with dirty fingernails
It fits a little, seeing that Bill Kaulitz likes girls with nice hands
We could go for manicures together:)

No comments: