Saturday, December 27, 2008

THANK YOU VERY MUCH HANISAH FOR HELPING ME WITH MATHS TODAY AND FOR THE STAR PENDENT

I've completed all my maths homework with Hanisah's help
But i've still forgotten everything about trigonometry and indices
Which is just great
Well Trigonometry won't be tested, but indices will
And I find it so bloody irritating that I have to study maths


And I've been watching Britney Spears: E True Hollywood Story and Angelina Jolie: True Hollywood Story
And why am I typing this post at 2:40 am
Well i've been sleeping at dawn these past few days
Weeks, two months


I'm quite, scared of the new school year
Because I actually want to do well
And I'm afraid my lazy old self might come back
But i've changed a little

Have you ever felt the urge to completely exhaust yourself
I feel it all the time
To the point where it's like a snowball rolling down the hill
You push yourself till the point of no return
And you just keep getting higher and higher


If I don't do anything during the course of one day
And just sit around watching television
I would be able to sleep at night anymore

I'll have to get up and do something
Whether it will be looking for last minute auditions, or finishing a story just, anything
Keeping myself busy is a way I can keep myself from losing my mind
And keep myself happy

I watched the news today, probably the first time in weeks
And what more
Blood, murder, the one year anniversary of Benazir Bhutto's death
Well that's very very sad
And to think, everyone on earth just wants to be happy

Honestly, if the world ends
We're all going to go through it
No one will get the easy way out so why not we all be happy
Go treat yourself to a movie, or read a new story (tweedledeeand-tweedledum.blogspot.com), or anything
I give you all my love:)

No comments: