Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome to another episode of Nishan wastes her time.
But this seemed like such an interesting question, so I have a whole blog post of answers

How do you do your makeup?

I love Lily Cole and Heather Marks
And I want to look just like them so this is what I do

1. Use concealer if you have panda eyes, blemishes etc. I only have panda eyes:D

2. As much foundation as you normally use.

3. Cover everything with pressed powder until your face is not shiny any more.

4. Take lipliner, or use a small brush with lipstick and trace your bottom lipline. I outline my top lip just above outside my natural lipline so my lips will look fuller. But if you do that with your bottom line, they will only look swollen. Fill everything in with lipstick. But I just use lip tinter because my lips are naturally red:)

5. I will never use blush because I will look stupid if I do so.

6. Go over the inside of your eyes with white eyeliner. Then blend in brown eyeliner, then line your top eyelid starting from the middle with black eyeliner, then wing it. For those who do not know how to wing eyeliner, just make it slightly curved line and move it upwards a little at the corner of your eye, so it's not parallel to your top eye shape. Then connect it with the middle of your bottom line. Blend it and make sure it's not one thick line. Same with the other eye. Don't go walking around with lopsided eyes.

7. Use fake eyelashes if you know how to. Or just use mascara. I use fake eyelashes when I have no life. But I never use both at the same time.

Go over everything with loose powder and you will look like Nishan when she has makeup on:D
Go outside and stick your head in the dirt if you want to look like Nishan without makeup on
How sad

And I saw a Bushido lookalike
Bushido is a German rapper from Samy Deluxe
And he and I share the same feelings for Bill Kaulitz
We both think he's sex on legs

The test today was fine
So i'll put a smiley here:)

No comments: