Saturday, February 21, 2009

My dearest hot neighbour just walked past
He's so cute, omg:)
And he's hot too, he has abs
Whatever, I like too many guys for my own good
But it's a like, and nothing more
I don't want to date them or anything
Just, eyecandy

Anyways, I helped with front of house for Buds today
So I got to watch The Importance of Being Earnest
It's so good
I loved it:D
Love it love it love it
It's such a cute story:)

I was really really, lost while doing front of house
Beyond lost, really really confused
But I think I did, alright
Either that or I was completely bad
I hope not
But it was nice to be doing frontof house for the first time

And the tag that I got to wear which said BUDS CREW
I felt of such great importance
The Importance of Being Nishan
What the hell, whatever
But does anyone want to write a play with my name?
I'll love you forever

Nandhini wrote a post on her blog for me

But she spelt my name wrongly for the whole thing:(

No comments: