Friday, February 27, 2009

I raped the willing Tom Kaulitz in my bed because he asked me to
YES YES YES TOM!!!

What colour is your t-shirt/shirt/top/whatever?

Pink = I kissed
Black = I raped the willing
Red = I did bondage with
Blue = I slept with
White = I got wet with
Green = I had a child with
Brown = I made out with
Grey = I kidnapped the willing
Orange = I ripped the clothes off
Purple = I licked chocolate off

What is your favourite accessory?

Coloured contacts = Gackt Camui (now S.K.I.N)
Toe Rings = Kai (the GazettE)
Lacy gloves = Uruha (the GazettE)
Hoodies = Gabe Saporta
Rings = Reita (the GazettE)
Earphones/Headphones = William Beckett
Hats = Brendon Urie
iPod/Mp3 player = Yu (Cinema Bizarre)
Necklaces = Tom Kaulitz
Fishnet Stockings = Kanon (An Cafe)
Bangles = Kaya
Sunglasses = Ruki (the GazettE)
Mismatched Socks = Miyavi (ex-Due Le Quartz/now S.K.I.N)
Wires = Bill Kaulitz
Piercings = Teruki (An Cafe)
Bracelets = Shou (alice nine)
Scarves = Aoi (the GazettE)
Belts = Strify (Cinema Bizarre)

What shoes do you like best?

Boots = Against the wall
Platform Shoes = In a closet
Sneakers = In the back of a car
Sport Shoes = In the basement
Flats = In the tour bus
Flip flops = In a holiday resort
Barefooted = In my bed
Stilettos = In his bed
Sandals = In the bathroom
Wedges = In the hotel room

What instrument do you play?

Electric guitar = because I wanted to
Acoustic guitar = because I found him in my bed
Bass = because I'm awesome like that
Drums = because we argued
Vocals = because he slapped me
Keyboards = because he asked me to
Synthesizers = because he played a prank on me
Violin = because he wore my clothes
Piano = because he started it first
Others/None = because I felt like it.

NOW DO IT *insert evil cackle here*

No comments: