Sunday, February 1, 2009

Loved today
Loved Siti
Loved Zehra
Loved theatre
Loved nice random lady who talked to me at the bus stop and gave me advice on cookie-baking
Loved nice random elderly guy who told me a joke at the traffic light

Zehra's house to bake cookies
Laughed like there was no tomorrow:)
We baked Chocolate Almond Valentines cookies
Which were okay, but we loved it

Apparently there are plenty, and plenty of hot guys at Orchard
And Siti and I were basically sight-seeing as we waited for Zehra
Seriously, they're perfection
Walking sex on legs
Hot damn


BACK TO STORY
So we searched, and we found
And then I copied it down
I spelt 10-12 minutes and 10-12 hours, how dumb
But then we made the dough
Which we had to chill in the fridge for an hour
So to make it quicker we put it in the freezer

And while it was freezing we ate
They forced me to eat
I did'nt want to eat because i'm fat
But I ate anyway:(

So then we took the dough out, and it was frozen
And then we cut out circles
And after the first batch was cooked, we basically gave up
And started doing weird things with the dough

For one thing, I kept eating bits of it
I cannot help it, I love cookie dough
Ask Niveetha if you want, she was my home ec partner
And we ate lots of cookie dough
So, I like cookie dough
:D

And then I put eyes and mouth on my cookie and named him Jack, and another one Bobo, and another one Mikey
And, Zehra killed them all
How sad
Apparently she does not know how to properly place cookies on baking sheets
*Shakes head*

But it was fun
I should do things like this more often
While waiting for the bus this very nice lady sat next to me
And we were talking
I told her I was baking cookies at my friend's place
And then I listened to her talk about how to bake the best cookies

She laughed when I told her we gave up halfway
She was really nice
AND
She told me I had cute eyes
I never thought that
I always hated my eyes
But she told me I had cute eyes:)

No comments: