Friday, February 13, 2009

Seeing you makes me want to cry so badly
But I can't stop looking at you
I can't believe it, two years and i'm not over you yet
Don't get me wrong, i've tried
I've tried forgetting, and i've tried avoiding, and i've tried replacing you
But I can't
And I've admitted to myself, I never will ever get you

This is getting too personal to put up here
Because I know she does have access to this page
But you know what, i've told you once, so here I am telling you once again
I love you, and I can't get over you, and it's really killing me
I'm sorry
I'll go on, but i'll never really have moved on


Maybe when we see each other in a couple of years
And if we wave to each other again, i'll get that same feeling I used to get
Then i'll remind myself that you're not mine
But I'll secretly wish you were


I'm yours

No comments: