Monday, February 16, 2009

Pogo's birthday is coming
So people, HERE IS HER DREAM WALLET
Which is now also my dream wallet
But SOMEONE is getting it for her already, HAHA:D
But you could always get it for me:)

The Buttered Toast Wallet


Oh, and Bees are invading the S2B classroom
It must be because we're too sweet

Oh oh!
I love my teachers

Mrs Gek: You all ar, get this question wrong ar. I want to cry already.

Haha, Sabrina and I were laughing like crazy
We laugh lots during all emath lessons
And during Lit,

Fatehah: *accidently spills water on herself* Does anyone have tissue?
Sabrina: Nope
Fatehah: Tissuetissuetissue. *in a really high voice* TISSUE
Mrs Rupa: You all make me a better person.

And SS

Mr Poon: Himbos
Me: Don't himbos wear pink?
Class: *laughs cause Mr Poon is wearing a pink shirt*
Mr Poon: This is peach!
Me: Pink
Mr Poon: PEACH
Me: Pink
Mr Poon: PEACH
Me: Self-denial...
Mr Poon: *Give up*

No comments: