Saturday, January 31, 2009

Siti's blog post on our going-out was so funny
Credits to her:D
LOVE YOU SITI:)


So yesterday was spent rather fruitfully with Nishan. Heeeh xD She said I blogged too little, so I shall blog more for her. See, I rule and rock that way, egohead. :D

Okay, I finished my maths. Wheee. First time I ever did my Maths homework without stopping. -beams- Then Nishan gave me pointers for singing. Auditions are on Wednesday. D: Ohman, I think for this year, I'll only go CrezAwards if I get chosen. I mean, there's pementasan the next day, I shouldn't waste my enegy now would I? Haha, and Nishan thought I had a deprived childhood cause I kept playing with the roller kinda slide. OMG damn fun ah! And no I did not have a deprived childhood. I used to have a lot of fun when I was a child, climbing all over the place, getting injured, playing with Barbie dolls and dressing up. All those stuff four year olds do. And yes, conquering the three wheeler bike. Ah, those days :D

Haha, and we talked about how homos are actually nice people. I mean, look at Chris Crocker and Jeffree Star. Especially Jeffree Star, he's damn nice ah. And then she was talking about how self-centered people are actually nice people and her example was... herself. Wow. -.- But it's okay Nishan, I still love you :D

Oh and Nishan has managed to divide the guys at the gym into three sections. LOL LOL LOL. Ahem.
First: The guys who actually do work out and gain a lot of muscles. So now they are very very muscular. And they have like ultra broad shoulders.
Second: The (ugly) guys who don't work out and just go to the gyms to impress people. But eventually fail, cause they can't even lift a freaking weight. Yawn.
And third, get ready to squeal girls: The guys who go to the gym and do work out but just to tone their bodies. So they don't really have like muscular muscles nor are they really weak. They're just there. Ah. And most of the times, they're really good-looking or cute guys.

So Nishan was hyperventilating about this guy from the third section who totally made her flip. Lol, she damn farney ah. Oh oh ohhh, and I found out something freaky about this jr. LOL LOL. Hahah, I was practically like wthhh all the way.


His name was Timothy!
I think that's such a cute name
Timothy:D

No comments: