Thursday, January 1, 2009

I think Taylor Swift fans are adorable, really
I might not like Taylor Swift, but I like her fans:)
One girl, i'm guessing it was a girl. Sent me this message to reply to something I said about the Burning Up video

She said:

hw do u kno it is..?
im not being mean
I JUST REALLY WANA KNOW
LOL

So then I said:

Well she appeared in the rest of the video as well:)
And it really looks like her


And then she said:

i dont really care because he hurt her really bad and he is scummmmm...WAIT NO...lower then that

are u a fan?

And then I said:

Well, im not a fan of either one of them actually. I just looked at the video to see what all the fuss was about:)

You must be talking about the phonecall thing. It was decent of Joe to come clean than to pretend to love her. Or he would be cheating her feelings that way. Although, ot was'nt decent of Joe to end it via a phonecall, I'm guessing it was all he could do.

I heard he was dating Camille Belle. But i'm betting it won't last long. Those guys change girlfriends like girls change clothes.



She has'nt replied
Maybe i'll see what she said and if it seems cute i'll put it down here
I'm guessing she's 10 or 11.
Or possibly 9, or 8
Maybe younger or older
I won't be surprised to see a 6 year old on youtube

No comments: