Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've been reading my past personal messages on msn, and they're all so wierd:)

1 day ago:Nobody Nobody but you

2 days ago : I agree with Sabrina:)

3 days ago : you're so indie rock, it's almost dark

5 days ago : http://tweedledeeand-tweedledum....

5 days ago : xinyi thinks im awesome :D

6 days ago: damn amath..


Jan. 8 : you slapped her, at walgreens

Dec. 31 : KEERTHANA IS MEANER THAN YOU

Dec. 12 : the one the lawyer met with on, strictly business

Dec. 12 : the one the lawyer met with on "strictly business"

Nov. 6 : You're welcome Asher

Nov. 4 : I'm doing maths, don't talk to me

Oct. 30 : ah, bill:]

Oct. 28 : what a beautiful weather, nice nice nice

Oct. 26 : KEERTHANA IS MEAN. HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR HER

Oct. 26 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2... KEERTHANA IS MEAN

Oct. 21 : PLEASE BUY MUSICAL EVENING TICKETS FROM ME=D Post a note

Oct. 21 : I can't wait for you to shut me up Post a note

Oct. 19 : Buffy the vampire layer

Oct. 16 : *snap* *snap*

Oct. 16 : Selling musical evening tickets. I will love those that buy them

Oct. 8 : take my tears and that's not really all

Oct. 8 : so love, i don't think I mean a thing

Oct. 7 : nothing is going into my head for science, how hopeless

Oct. 5: I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face

Oct. 4 : you got my mind in the gutter

Oct. 3 : I confess, for I have sinned. I'm in love with the Merchant of Venice

Sept. 29 : th'art maddenned I fear, by the workings of the great sleep inducer...

Sept. 29 : giving away AWESOME dwarf hamsters Post a note

Sept. 28 :th'art maddenned I fear, by the workings of the great sleep inducer...

Sept. 26 : Why do the good die young? Grim: it's because I get confused

Sept. 25 : you make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall

Sept. 25 : never had there been a story of blood and death, like the story of Mister and Missus
Macbeth

Sept. 24 : 'cest for the love of the tamil paper

Sept. 23 : life's made fully of lies my dear; so lets's keep living it, just keep living it

No comments: