Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Everyone's singing Nobody by Wonder Girls
So I'm singing it too, and I like it
I like whataboutadam's version the best



Anyway, a really big Thank You and I Love You
To those who stayed back and helped
Pearlyn, don't get stressed alright:)
You're awesome
And you did awesome, I thought your ideas were wierd, but in the end they worked really well:)
And you're an awesome singer, see you at Crezawards
And see you at Crezawards Siti, I swear us, And Pearlyn and Niveetha will take over it

The beloved chairperson just sent me a text message:)
Niveetha was so caught up in her decorations I had to push her out of the door to go for her guitar lesson
Haha, she spells chinese words funny
Now she says she'll kick me tomorrow
Not if I kick her first:)

And Sabrina is the best
She's awesome to sit beside
She taught me everything for Emath, without me even asking
And she always has food to give me:)
And then she did alot for class decoration
Seriously, 3S2b is going to win


The presentation today was fine
I did'nt choke in front of the whole school or anything
psst. ahem was there
How cute:)
Oh, and mass run today with Emmy
I owe that woman my sanity, or my insanity
I don't know which
I love her anyway

Oh and Geraldine Lim Wan Yu, you still owe me a date:)

And, I've decided to join CREZMUN:D

No comments: