Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Firstly, I think the school is filled with hypocrites
On one hand, to you they did badly
And on the other hand, you sing praises to the whole school
Honestly, I don't care how they did
They did well to me

And I'm using my mother's laptop
Which is very slow, and very bright
I'm presenting during next weeks assembly
I'm not nervous, i'm just wondering how I will do
Because i've wanted to do something like this for a long time

And if I say anything worse
This post will become an angry one
I guess it will be, because I'm sick and tired of people looking at me as though I did something to their mothers

And the worst thing is, I don't even know them
Maybe I look stuck up and and stupid
Or they just don't like me, I have no idea
But if you're going to look at me like that,
Don't expect me to speak to you nicely, ever
So that's all I wanted to say

No comments: