Sunday, March 1, 2009

I did'nt go for Buds today
I felt bad for not going
I stayed at home instead to not study,
study hard
And I was sleepy as well


Cinema Bizarre has been keeping me company
I love Strify,
It's hard to believe they're a german band

They're so anime, but nice:)

Cinema Bizarre - I don't believe


And home is like a war zone
Sister got into bad company so mum and dad are pissed
Makes me feel happier that i'm in a school like Crescent
Or course, we're not perfect
But people here look out for each other, and have people who look out for them

So no one makes mistakes that are too big, most of the time

Sec 2s are going off tomorrow
Hope they have a safe trip
I'll miss you all okay:) And, Bobo
And common tests this week
Four days of hell

Bring it on

And Grandmother's in India now
I hope she's alright
It feels so empty without her here

No comments: