Sunday, March 15, 2009

Went for Buds today
It was nice
Saw them after weeks, which was awesome
But I left early:(
So I could do front of house for Encore

Geraldine and Adelia were retarded
They called me out of nowhere and asked me if I wanted to go to Sentosa

But I did'nt go:(
Sorry no life partner and sitting partner, i'll make up for it another day okay:)
It was the last day of the performance, but I got to watch the last bit after the intermission
The old couple in the play was so cute I swear

Then we played some chucky game after everything
Kai is awesome, I hope she remembers to add me on MSN
Will be seeing Zara and Kahheng next week anyways
I hope Zara does'nt get lost like she did today
That funny person spent $20 on cab fare and never made it


D:
I have to cut my hair
Really, it's making me so pissed
Just trim it, and layer and thin it
So it does'nt look so wierd
Back to buffing nails, i'm watching Changeling again

Bio tomorrow and I have no mood to go
But I'll go anyway to just show my face:(
Anyways, Anne sent me this
And I think it's really, like she said, inspiring, so
http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/

No comments: