Friday, March 6, 2009

Did the resolution for Crezmun today in class with Kah Min
And then quality time with Jie'r was awesome
She told about her Miyavi and Uruha, the guy with the hot legs
And I told her about Cinema Bizzare and Jeffree Star, the guy who Miyavi reminds me of

And then Art was hilarious
We copied impressionist paintings
I thought my grid drawing was'nt bad, at all
But the painting was definately, EEEEE

Anyways, while painting
Yi Bin promised to lend me her Phantom of the Opera piano sheets
She can really sing, really really well by the way
And she has a song for everything
So anyways, Jia Ying and I both agree tht Daniel Vosovic from Project Runway season 2 is HOT
HE IS

And her stick drawing
She's so mean
But it was so funny, I still remember it now:)
And she kept on drawing on my legs
So I stole Yibin's pen and drew on her's :D

And then rushed home and rushed to The Necessary Stage to do front of house
Fun as always:D
But the time ran really fast, 70 minutes passed so quickly
And and, the kind lady who works there brought her Kitten to work
And she let us play with it:D
She super nice, and the Kitten was super cute because it kept knocking things down all over the place
I have a video too:D


No comments: