Thursday, March 12, 2009

Irma told me I could do front-of-house for Encore this Saturday
It's at night again, from 7-10pm
But, I love doing front-of-house for the Necesary Stage
So I said yes:D

Anyways, my marks were okay
I failed Amath, Emath, and Tamil, my three worst subjects
Distinction for Bio, although I don't like it so extremely much
Passed Physics and Chem
Topped the class along with Jie'r for English
So now Miss Vicky might not pick on me as much, Hopefully:(

HAHA. Fateeeeee said this

Fatehah: I'm giving birth to elephants!
Miss Vicky: We need someone to midwife her, someone who can screech as high as her
Everyone: Ratnaaaaa
Ratna: SHUT UP LAH. SICKENING.
Miss Vicky: As loud as her also. Nishan!
Nishan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And Lit was pretty awesome as well
So now there's Social Studies, and History left
Mr Poon told us ghost stories during Social Studies
And then he scared Jaymann
Which reminds me, Crezmun was actually fun
Although Kah Min, Mariam and me did basically nothing because we did not understand all the political stuff going around
Zehra was really awesome, she got best speaker:)

My cough got worse today
I can't stop coughing
I don't want to go to school tomorrow:(
Good luck, Kah Min, for your ballet exam
And, Happy Birthday Fateeeeeeee
And, Happy Birthday Pogo
Love you guys <3

And I saw Bobo today after a long time
She seems to have gotten paler, poor Bobo
She's still cute

No comments: