Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Girlfriend and I exchanged nametags during assembly today
Then we ended up forgetting to return them to each other before going home

So now I have her nametag and she has mine:D
I just need to say how funny today was
Mostly because of Zehra


During Amath we were being stupid
But especially Bio, when labelling all the digestive organs
I think we laughed so much, Miss Poh called us the laughy group
Especially the joke about the oesophages

Nishan: What about the oesophagus? What does it do? Transportation?
Zehra: LOL it travels. It has a passport.

And the people

Nishan: Is this the head? It has no eyes, no nothing.
Zehra: LOL. It's blind, deaf, and dumb.
Sham: WHERE ARE THE LEGS?!
Zehra: Look you lost the legs man.

And Sham, when we were told to paste our diagrams around the class

Zehra: Where is it?
Sham: On the door, so people can look at it as they come in.

AND ENGLISH.
We did skits, and Afiqah, Qiao Yi, Syahirah, Eva and I did situation 1
The thing about the people not being happy with the restaurant they went to
Afiqah is awesome
She and Qiao Yi put together are the funniest people on earth

Qiao Yi: Oi waiter. Menu leh?
Afiqah: *Throws menu* ("Menu" on Menu is spelt as "Man U")

Qiao Yi: We want to order you fish thing. You're $20 fish thing
Afiqah: (once she comes back with food) OI. WHAT IKAN BILIS THING IS THIS?
Nishan: WAHLAO, we never order this sia.
Afiqah: Then what?
Qiao Yi: FISH, FISH. THIS FISH.
Afiqah: Ohoh that one I know how.

And, I did my emath homework for once:)

During Mrs Gek's extra lesson

No comments: