Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Are You A Paranormal Expert?
Expert
Expert
You�re a paranormal expert! Your knowledge is great when it comes to things that go bump in the night. You find this field fascinating, and you couldn�t image a world without the creep factor.

Take the quiz!


Flag day today was, draining
Fatehah and I decided to go to Bugis to collect donations
We filled up a quarter of our cans there
And I realised how mean Singaporeans are
I mean, if someone comes to you asking for donations, you don't ignore them

And you don't shoo them away like servants neither
We bloody are not tied down to do this you know?
For all you know, the donations could be to your friend's brother, who has a disability
You could at least stop for a while, and say it's okay politely

Anyways, we walked all the way to City Hall
And to tell you the truth we just stoned around waiting for the donations to come to us
We stoned around Marina Square, and The Esplanade
I really want to watch Cats the musical:(
We were really near the Substation at one point
Then gave up because we were "Drunk with fatigue" and headed back to Jurong East

Then took the train with Sumukhi and Urmila
Oh there was this super cute baby
Who took a liking to my Elephant keychain, and Sumukhi also
And his name was Hakish
So I let him play with my Elephant keychain untill I had to go off
He was ADORABLE
And, and he waved bye
:D

I haven't started on Holiday Homework, at all:(
I should start soon, now
Angklung camp tomorrow, and I don't think I'm looking forward to it
There goes all my happiness
I HAVE A LIFE OKAY
LET ME SLEEP

No comments: