Thursday, March 19, 2009

I don't think I can do anything any longer
Just keep holding on, live every second like it's your last
It's getting harder and harder to keep to doing that
Everything's wrong now

I've got no inspiration, no passion, no motivation to do anything now
It's just worthless

Life's just worthless
Life's bloody draining
Praying is'nt working anymore, it's not giving me strength
God would'nt put me through all this, and I don't know what i've done to deserve it myself

I want back those times
When free time meant free time
And "I love you" really meant something

Where I didn't wake up every morning praying for the day to end
And go through life like a wait for my last hospital stay
I'd like to say I don't want to live anymore
But no, i'm not going to let my life end like this

Maybe going on is'nt really worth it
But I can stop for a while
If life's not letting me, then i'll make it let me
Because if right now, I do as life says, then there won't be a life to say anything any more

Oh and you, bitch
If you want to quote lyrics at least quote them right
In what way does Cards seem like Cars?
And what do cars have to do with a queen
Think i'm being petty?
Well that band stopped me from losing myself two years ago, and inspired me into becoming who I am, and i'm not about to let anyone get away with fucking quoting their lyrics wrongly
It just ruins the whole message, which pisses me off

No comments: