Thursday, July 3, 2008

I LOVE FRIDAYS:D
Friday's are fun:D
3 of my favourite subjects in a row:)
English, then Literature, then Geography
And then school ends, and the weekend starts

I love fridays..:)

The youth day concert was GREAT:D
And so funny,
"You are the sun"
:)
Nice, and Mr Teo sings!!!
He sings! :D

We are talking about witches now in Literature
And I am blogging at the same time
I ask for you to not tell
Keep it to ye
Witches were not believed to fly in brooms in shakespherean times!
They flew in cauldrons mind you.

My tablet battery is low, 35 minutes left
King James the first came along after Elizabeth the first

Since she had no heirs he took over, he's her cousin
Oh darn my jeans are slipping

Well, my skinny jeans are loose for me
Loose near the butt, so they keep slipping:(
D:
It' ok, hold on, Co-form teacher comes
She gave us Youth Day Present:)

www.elizabathen-era.org/elizabethen-witchcraft-and-witches.htm
Now Miss Ng says god is more powerful than the devil
I disagree
And I think the opposite,
So I take care not to get on the wrong side of either,although it is contradicting.
I mean, yes,we all have to love and forgive the devil because god did
Might indeed be that case, Lucifer was god's favourite angel

We are watching a video now..
I have to go:)
And listen to teacher:)
:)

No comments: