Thursday, July 31, 2008

PEOPLE MUST STOP LEAVING THEIR BONES ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!
To all the other peoples in the world!
Being a dog, Nuggets is fond of chicken
Too fond of chicken..

But that is not my point!
Is that he is so fond of chicken
Like all dogs are
Or most dogs are, that he would do anything to get his paws on one
So he goes sniffing

And me goes without a clue untill I hear noises
And me finds out he is choking!

And me has to put her hand in his mouth, get bitten a thousand times untill I get the bone free
And it happened three times, and that is only for today!!

It is naught but a bone!
And they still do not throw it away properly!
Maybe they should eat it, it would do better
But I have to move on
Today in class!
I punked Niveetha! :D

I took Niveetha's pencil case and hid it in my bag
Because she has her pencil case taken by someone else, so I took it too:D
Then Nurul came along:D
After finding out what I did she asked Niveetha "Can I borrow a pen?"
Which was when Niveetha started going nuts and looking for it

She blamed Adelia, and Nurul, and me!
D:
Then Geraldine made her go look for it in the toilet
Haha GER!!! :D
Then Niveetha came back flustered and wanted to check all our bags, so I hid the pencil case under Adelia's table
Then Ger made Niveetha go look for it in the arts converservetory
And then while Niveetha did that, the pencil case was put back under her table

And when she came back, Nurul encouraged her to look for it under her table,
She already did that before, but now she found it
And I blamed her for blaming me
And then everybody blamed everybody
And Niveetha came and messed up my hair later for revengeD:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH NIVEETHA
D:

:D

No comments: