Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh My God Hi:)
I was reading my blog
From past to present
And I noticed some thing
They all don't make sense!
Not even to me

I mean, In every paragraph there is something different
But, I realised that I really don't do much in my life...
I mean..
If you look at the blogs of other people
They really fill up their posts

But in mine it looks as if nothing matters
You start reading the paragraphs and then in a few sentences its all gone
And you don't know any more
It so saddening.

And i am sick now.
Nishan never treat me to swensen.
Oh booo):
Moo is sick like a boo!D:
This is said by Ger.

Thank you Ger:)
You made me smile again:D
But that does not help with the fact that I have an abnormal life
With nothing that really matters
I cannot even blog right...

I have a liking for Geraldine.
Thus, i am crying cos Ger is sick!
I hope she recovers asap.
So that i will have a smile on my face again.
Wohooooo.
Go MOOOOO.

Ger!!!
You see, she is such a moo
And she has so much things to say
I was talking to Varuni yesterday over the phone
And I realised I was talking without stopping for 45 minutes
Varuni did not say a thing during our whole conversation.

I am sad
I should not blog
Thank you Ger
Moo


And, I have a Panda Pencil case
But I am still sad
:(
I made all of Ger's wordings red
Because she likes red
:(

No comments: