Saturday, July 12, 2008

I seldom upload pictures onto my blog
So I think I shall upload some now
I have never showed you a picture of Dumbledore...


There he is:)
Gellert Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore Grindlewald:)
But now his french name is Dumbly-dorr
I feed him a mix of oats and brown rice, and he's looking into the food bowl


And now that i've seen Varuni,
I miss Manju:(
I still have her nametag with me,
I haven't asked my grandmother if she could mail it to India or something
Since Manju and my families are of the same town


The camera was really annoying
Its so bright, we look as if we've been dropped down from heaven..

And Zehra:)
I have'nt talked about her much on my blog
But she is really funny, and really nice:)
Good luck for the Oritorical Challenge shield, you will do well i'm sure:)




No more pictures:)
There are, but I don't want to upload anymore..I look fat:(

We had the National Literature Festival today:)

Our group, comprising of
Keerthana, Me, Nivethitha, Geraldine, Alyssa, Menakah, Qi Hui, and Shasha
Our project was selected to be presented
So then we were telling people about our board game:)

Kirpal Singh spoke during the first talk in the hall
Very imformative, I really do respect him
A great writer, my mum and dad were surprised he came
My dad's exact words to my mother

"Nishan should be a journalist or a writer"
At least now, they know that I am most certainly not a math or science person
But alas, I am not content to be a behind the scenes person

The backseat might have more space, but at the front there is more to see
I must be known worldwide:)
I could be an english person, then you all would read my words:)
Like you are now:)

My mother is shocked by Kungfu Panda:(
Mother: What is that?!??!
Me: The Kungfu Panda Happy Meal Toys:D
Mother: Oh my god, there's two!
Me: *takes one, presses the button so it says HAIIYA*
Mother: *Stares open mouthed*
D:

I just had a sinking feeling:(
I havent completed tamil homework
:(
Its sad really..
Homework...


I'll do it:) I'll do homework:)
Like Nike said.. Just Do It
Nike uses child labour, Adelia said
I wonder how her NJC interview went
It would have gone well, she would have done good:)
She's not online, so I cannot ask:(

:)

No comments: