Saturday, July 26, 2008

We had the Learning festival Today
It was nice
I walked around in a sari
YAY
But I could not walk properly, and had to take really small steps

Started the day, I woke up at 8
Then refused to get up untill 8.30
But I did
So that's ok:)
Then I went to school

At school,I hurried to the mini forum
And accidently stepped on one of the kolams Menakah did
I had barely been in school for 5 minutes
So then I got changed into the sari
It was not good, so Menakah helped me tie it
She is good at tying saris:)

I walked around with Sakinah, Rukshana and Menakah at first
We just took a look at all the booths
People were already asking us to buy stuffs
But we did not, yet:)

So, on and on the day went
We watched the performances by different schools
By the little primary school kids:D

I am not a pedophile,
But the performances were nice:)

And I saw Adelia and Xin Yi!
Such a pity I could not see them perform!
Then after a while I could not find them anymore
And I called Xin Yi
She told me she was at the hall watching Adelia do her filipino martial arts thing
So I went to watch Adelia be a Kungfu Panda:D

I think..some people say people's name too many times
It is saddening
But, Mr Poon really looks like Masi Oka!
Then left for a while because Menakah went to see her primary school friend
Then I dragged her back to the hall again

And a while later I changed
And walked to the MRT station with Xin Yi and Wan Teng and Xue Ling
Xue Ling accused me of bullying her
But she called me an idiot!
Because I did not understand singlish!
D:

Then got home to find Nuggets eating his first meal of the day
And mother and dad went out at 5 for sister's school band concert

So I was left alone at home
So I made a youtube vlog, my first

Which you can find here ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKmBHKl5XoI

But I found out today that
Well maybe...
ARGH
I'm going nuts..
But...
Oh darn...
:(

No comments: