Tuesday, August 25, 2009



Panic! at the Disco's video for New Perspective is out
I missed their old style, and this is closer to that
The song's so nice, and Brendon and Spencer can work those the Men in Black costumes so well I almost died
And the photo op collection at the end, so cute

Cinema Bizarre's album Bang was released on iTunes today
So this means, its Bangday
And all the little freaks in the world shall come celebrate together
If my computer wasn't being gay, I would download everything
And I will download everything, soon
I need to find the video when they talked with Miyavi as soon as possible
It's so important to me, and Jie'r too

I'm starting to hate Literature because of you
But I won't hate it
Cause I realized I can never hate Literature and you will never make me no matter how horrible my marks are, and I can only hate you instead
So go fuck a toaster and turn it on
>:(

No comments: