Saturday, August 29, 2009



Happy Birthday Michael
You would have turned 51 today
I hope you're resting peacefully up there
I love and really respect you
Thank you for everything you've done

Got the result slip yesterday
And I failed 4 out of 8 subjects tested
I have nobody but myself to blame
Thank you mom and dad, for understanding, and not yelling at me for my marks or anything
You guys know I hate failing anything and I promise, this end of years I will do well and make you guys proud

My mother came for the talk for parents
And she said it was good
It was nice for me also, although they didn't let students in
So me and Zi Qi and Jie'r sat outside the PAT until 9 pm talking and fangirling and waiting for our parents
Jie'r has influenced me to listen to The Gazette now

The school is very quiet at night
But it wasn't that quiet yesterday because the NPCCs were having a campfire
The school's very creepy at night also because Crescent has a lot of ghost stories
And barely any of the lights were on

Also, that woman actually dared to smile at me and my mother
I told my mother about her all the way to the car and she agrees that that woman is a horrible teacher
I mean the whole world agrees after all
>:(

Anyways, Agnes is watching Final Destination 4
And I want to watch it also but unfortunately, it's M18
I can't wait for the DVD this time because in theatres, it's 3D
And I want to see people rest in pieces in 3D
Bloody hell:(

No comments: