Friday, August 7, 2009



So I was watching The Ring 2 in the living room
Since I was too scared to watch it in my cold, dark room alone
And Mother was watching Nigella Lawson
And Nigella Lawson was making mixed nuts, and she kept saying the word nuts
What the hell

Anyways, went out with Jaymann and Atikah today to Ikea cause my mother wanted me to pick up some stuffs
And Siti came with us for a while
Jaymann was so funny with her "There! There! Rolling pin" and her "I want to buy the cactus"
Then Siti had to leave, and we sat at Queensway's Mcdonalds eating ice cream
And then walked around Queensway and Anchorpoint:)

Nicole gave me an idea for a play
So I wrote a play based on her idea, it's called Turtles
When she first said she wrote a compo about Turtles I almost died
But then it was such a good plot
So I made it into a play and Nicole approves of it:)
It's here
We're going to be collaborating on a Harry potter fanfic after the common tests

National Day was alright by the way
Of course, pretending to love Singapore is not easy
But with S2B it's much easier
I guess the national songs are nice
But the lyrics are pure propaganda >:[

The Angklung performance was okay
Missed a lot of notes, making me a bad Angklung Section Leader
But still, it was okay

Your were hanging in the corner with your 5 best friends
I heard that you were trouble but I couldn't resist

No comments: